"I bought this paint, hoping it was as good as it sounded. It was! My little boy’s cot finally looks as good as I hoped and I feel so reassured knowing the paint is toxin free."
- Sarah M
"As an asthmatic I’ve had no issues even when painting all day. Fantastic product."
- David C
"Normally dread painting but no nausea or headaches with this - brilliant!"
- Rebecca R
"Not only is this paint animal safe but it also only needs one coat to cover a surface brilliantly. Would definitely recommend if not only to save you time!"
- Lauren S