Shopping Cart

Pet safe paint

You wouldn’t knowingly expose your pets to irritating or harmful chemicals, but that could happen with off-the-shelf household paints. Even “low-VOC” paints may emit chemicals that are associated with a greater risk of developing asthma and allergic diseases - and animals are often more sensitive to emissions and odours.

That’s why you should choose Little Knights paint. It is independently certified as being 100% VOC-free and is free from carcinogens, petrochemicals and hazardous fumes of any kind, making it safer for you and your pets.

No smell

Many things affect pets differently compared to humans, and most have an extra sensitive sense of smell. Even “low odour” paint could cause irritation. By contrast, Little Knights is an odour-free, water-based paint which will not affect your pet.


Antibacterial…

Little Knights contains a unique antibacterial additive that helps to protect you and your pets from harmful bacteria.

…and mould resistant

It also helps to suppresses the growth of mould and mildew in the home, which can make pets poorly.

Toy safe = pet safe

Little Knights is a durable, non-toxic water-based paint that conforms fully Toy Safe legislation, meaning that licking and nibbling of the paint will do no harm.

 

Pet-friendly outdoor paint.

The Little Knights has UK’s only independently verified 100% VOC-free gloss paint. It is can be used both indoor and outdoor use and is suitable for painting all manner of surfaces including wood, metal and masonry. This means it is ideal for a variety of pet dwellings including kennels, hutches, coops, aviaries, stables, reptile enclosures and more.


Do you watch Vet on the Hill?

TV vet Dr Scott Miller has sung the praises of Little Knights paint after using it in his new veterinary practice; he even is using it in his kids rooms & home... Read more

Little Knights paint is available exclusively from our website

View the range