Little Knights is simply the safest paint for you and your family, being free from isocyanate, VOCs, MIT, xylene, and all known allergens and toxins.
We regularly hear from customers throughout the world, happy to have found a paint that doesn’t trigger their allergies.
"To finally find a paint that does not contain MIT is a godsend"
- Tracey W (happy customer)
Yes, our paint is MIT-free
Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) is an ingredient commonly used in paint to prolong shelf-life, to which a small percentage of people can suffer allergic reactions. We are pleased to confirm Little Knights paint is MIT-free, however we cannot guarantee materials used in the manufacture of our paint all come from a 100% MIT-free factory, so if you are highly sensitive to MIT or any other known allergen, we offer the following advice...
Advice for serious allergy sufferers
A good approach may be to try a sample pot and apply some paint onto a piece of cardboard or wood. This can be introduced into the house gradually to gauge if there is any reaction. In the event of a reaction the cardboard or wood can be immediately removed, and there’s no paint on the walls that then needs covering up.